Delivery during COVID-19 – Frequently updated, according to Government advice.
We are not allowed to accept customers coming into our shop just yet. We are offering collections and deliveries. Please read the terms below.
- Our Terms on Hand Delivering orders:-
- IMPORTANT RECENT CHANGE – Orders made after 1pm Saturday 23rd will be hand delivered on the earliest Delivery days, which have now been reduced to Tuesdays & Fridays. If you need your goods sooner, select Royal Mail 24hr or arrange for collection.
- Delivery will be to your chosen address and will be anytime from 2pm to 7pm. (We cannot give estimated times and the moment, if you have any specific instructions please write these in the comments section when placing your order)
- Areas we are hand delivering to include:
All of St Helens
Widnes (A minimum order of £40 will have to apply to, otherwise the order will be sent via Royal Mail)
Billinge (A minimum order of £40 will have to apply, otherwise the order will be sent via Royal Mail)
Garswood (A minimum order of £40 will have to apply, otherwise the order will be sent via Royal Mail)
- Our Terms on Orders being sent via Royal Mail:-
- Orders being sent to addresses outside of the areas we hand deliver to will automatically be sent by Royal Mail 24hr Tracked, you will be notified of updates by text message.
- Note there maybe delays with Royal Mail due to the demand. The feedback from customers has been that the parcel is taking approximately 2 days, please allow up to a week before contacting us for orders which you have not yet received, we cannot issue replacements or refunds on orders that have not been received by Royal Mail until after 30 days have passed.
- You can collect your orders from our shop during our opening times, which are back to normal as of Monday 25th May 2020.
- These are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Take care & thanks for your patience