Salary £9.50 per hour
1 x Full Time Job
1 x Part Time Job
Full Job Description
We are currently seeking an highly motivated passionate full time Retail Sales Assistant for shop. We are looking for an ambitious self motivated individual who is highly organised and self motivated. The candidate must be able to demonstrate an experienced career in retail or customer facing customer services.
Our ideal candidate will be confident with customers and go that extra mile to help customers. You must be well organised, clean, tidy and well presented. Organising is a big part of this role, you would be required to used a stock control system and keep stock in order. We need someone who will be able to work from their own initiative and look for those quite moments to catch up on jobs and improve our shop. We are only a small business so reliability and time keeping is a must.
- 2 Years minimum experience of working in Sales, Retail or Customer Service.
- Grades C or Higher in GCSE Maths and English
- Must be computer literate with web applications, emails, Microsoft office
- Drivers Licence is desired but not essential
Duties of this position will be to: –
- To work under pressure and serve multiple customers fast and professionally
- Cash handling, must be good with numbers and counting.
- To deal with unhappy customers in a professional manner
- To resolve problems with customers
- To work as part of a team assisting team members and taking pride in your work
- Deliver high customer service to every customer
- To maintain a high level of shop order and cleanliness.
- Unpack and check off daily orders and put stock away in order.
- Pack orders
- To be able to do jobs in between serving customers un prompted with initiative and pride
- The position involves heavy lifting, bending down and using ladders.
There is currently 36 hours of work available which is spread over 7 days a week. Between the hours of 9am & 8pm Monday to Sunday. Must be flexible as the hours are on a rota basis. Work includes bank holidays and weekends. The candidate must be available to work any set shifts.
The role will be subject to a 6 month probationary period with an exclusion to extend if needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Positions available
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Sunday
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please email your CV to Manager@evolutionvapes.co.uk