The Advken Manta 24mm RTA delivers a user-orientated rebuildable tank platform featuring a maximum capacity of 4mL with bubble glass section, convenient threaded top-fill method, staggered two-post build deck, and dual 6-holes bottom airflow system. The Manta RTA measures 24mm in diameter, creating an incredible performance RTA that couples with enlarged build deck for high powered coil systems. The standard juice capacity is 3mL juice capacity, with an included 4.5mL bubble glass extension for long-lasting capability. The spacious build deck is integrated with a staggered two-post, dual terminal design, with 3mm terminal posts and side-tension applied design to accommodate a plethora of coil configurations in a build-friendly system. Airflow enters the structure through six-airholes on each side of the exterior AFC ring section, redirects up into four internal airholes inside the chamber. With a powerful airflow system coupled with ergonomic functionalities, the Manta 24mm RTA by Advken offers an efficient yet powerful platform perfect for performance builders.
Note: For the RESIN EDITION, it must be selected in the dropdown menu.
Manta 24mm RTA by Advken Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity – Bubble Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Spacious Build Deck
- Staggered Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- Deckmilled Negative Posts
- PEEK Insulated Positives
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Adjustable Hidden Top Airflow
- Two Dual Stacked Internal Airtubes Inside Chamber
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control – 6 Airholes on Each Side.
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- 10mm ULTEM 510 Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Resin Edition – Stainless, Black, Gold, Rainbow, Blue, Coffee
- 1 Manta 24mm RTA
- 1 Bubble Glass Extension
- 1 Doctor Coil Screwdriver
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.