Endura T18E Vape Pen Starter Kit by Innokin
Endura T18E Vape Pen Starter Kit by Innokin. With ecig newbies and beginners in mind the Endura T18E starter kit is a matching battery and Prism airflow tank which can be filled quickly by simply unscrewing the top of the tank. Included is a micro usb charger and a useful vape stand included to easily store and keep your kit in tip top condition.
The battery is a respectable 1000mAh capacity for such a compact and mini device which powers out at 14 watts for optimal performance with the 1.5ohm coil. The coil uses Japanese organic cotton wick material for a fuller flavour vape and satisfying cloud production. A stainless steel and pyrex glass 1.8ml capacity tank which uses similar Prism airflow technology found in the higher end iSub Apex Tank.
For best results – use an eliquid blend with up to and not over 60%VG
Such as PG50% VG50% or PG40% VG60%
Spec and key features for Innokin Endura T18E Kit
- 1000mAh capacity 14 watt output battery
- 1.8ml Twist top fill prism airflow tank (refillable clearomiser tank)
- 2x spare mouthpiece (Delrin made for heat dissipation)
- 1x 1.5ohm coils (T18E) 100% Japanese organic cotton pre-installed in tank
- 1x Spare replacement coil (T18E)
- Integrated PCB safety and charging protection
- Recharged by MicroUSB
- ENDURA Vape Stand
- Micro USB Cable included
- Diameter: 18mm
- Height: 82mm
- Innokin Prism Tank coils T18E (E coil version only) 1.5 ohm or 2.0 ohm
New to vaping? Innokin Endura T18E Kit Important Quick Tips
- Do not press the power button without liquid in the tank – this will damage the coil resulting in a burnt taste
- Always allow the coil sufficient time to absorb the liquid – at least 10 minutes with this set up
- Three quick clicks to switch on three quick clicks switch off
- Check the power button back-light is green when pressed – if orange or red its time to charge
- To use and produce vapour press and hold the button in 1-2 second bursts
- Getting warm, getting hot? Use only in 1-2 second bursts – the device will heat with prolonged use and this is time to give it a rest and cool down before continuing to vape.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged – it can take up to 4 hours to charge. Charge cycle is complete when the green light goes out.
- Prism tank – when attaching the tank to the battery do not screw on overly tight. This is the same for any ecig, the top tank part only has to be screwed on only so much so it is in place and secure. If it is over tight it will cause connection issues (green light flashing or remains on). As with any item if the thread is screwed in at an angle it may make it difficult to remove, take care to keep it straight.
- Avoid a leaky tank – make sure the coil is inserted straight and the top part forms a seal under the mouthpiece. Remove the mouthpiece and look down into the tank to make sure the top of the coil is centered, straight in line.
- If it does not fire up and the green light remains on – this is a connectivity issue. 1. Check no liquid is on the battery connector pin head and it is clean. 2. Do not screw tank on overly tight.
- If you experience a burnt taste:
- a) the coil has been fired with no liquid
- b) the wicking material inside the coil head has not been given sufficient time to absorb the liquid
- c) quite simply use the provided spare coil.
A spare coil head is provided to get you started and as a back up replacement. If unfortunately you experience a burnt taste this does not mean the device is faulty it is simply time to replace the coil. Coils have a limited life span and should be replaced approximately every 5 – 14 days depending on how often it is used. Its not unusual for one coil to not function as well as another. This is something you will learn through experience whilst being common knowledge with every vaper. It is part of the nature of coils and vape product